Friday, September 5, 2008

hey to all the ones i love and miss very much

hey guys well i started school tuesday and it was horrible. i only go to school 4 days a week but i go from 7:55 to 4:05 it sux. i wish i could be in gooding with all my friends. i hate being the new kid. i am the only freshman in my geometry class the rest of the kids in that class are in 10th or above. i will try to e-mail you all alot and post on my blog as much as i can but i am so busy with sports and school. i love you all very much. jennalee if you see cody bunn tell him to e-mail me and that i said hi.

2 comments:

Matt, Emily & Dylan said...

I'm so glad you posted I have been wodering how things are going?!?! It will get better. I love you both and MISS you both lots too! Keep us up to date on you two!! And how cool is that you get a FRIDAYS off?!?! MUAH!!

Owen Family said...

Hi Shelby and Jake,
Papa is doing much better today. He is going stir crazy though. We love and miss you very much. I am so sorry we did not get to see you one last time before you moved. I hope you enjoy your new home and new school. Love Nana and Papa