Wednesday, January 19, 2011

So today was pretty fun. sesha got a new fish and is overly joyed about it. lol she is too cute. so i mad my friend mad once again today. :( well its the start of a new school semester. i have a goal to pass all my classes this time. Math is kicking my butt. well some good news i took this practice driving license test today and i got 81% on it. i didnt study or anything. so i really hope that i can take drivers ed soon. my friend wants me to take it with him next week but i dont think that it will happen. :( i really wish that it would though. so my dance teacher told me that i am one of the strongest girls in our dance class it made me really happy. so i am way jealous of my dad because they have so much snow and we dont all we have is rain and slush. well i really need to get my friend a birthday present but i have no clue what to get her. i also hope that i can go to her party on friday. well i got to go for a bit but i will be back on later i got to finish my homework.

No comments: