Thursday, January 20, 2011

so today was way fun and i am actually happy. so my ballroom class is way fun even though today was my first day in it. most of the guys in the class are football players :) so i have some really good friends and i am blessed to have them all. so i get to start drivers ed. i cant wait i am a little nervous though. but austin (brother) might take it with me so that will prove to be way interesting. so i cant wait for school to start tomorrow. so i really hope that i can go to the district tomorrow and get my friend her b-day present and i also hope that i can go to her party tomorrow night. so i hope that i can hang out with my friend this weekend it would be way fun. so i am finally not sick anymore i am so happy about that, i am always sick. so tomorrow mom says that she is going to take me and sesha to get ice cream from marble slab cremary. THE BEST ICE CREAM IN THE WORLD by the way. :) so i cant wait to start learning my new dance(s) for dance three and ballroom. so i hope that we get to pick our partners for who we dance with in ballroom or else it will be very akward. :S so i think that i have a preformance in march and either april or may. i cant wait i love being up there doing what i love to do. so i have registration for senior year next week. i cant believe that i will be a senior soon. way to make my mom feel old. well me and ryker are going to try and get all our classes and lunches together next year. it is going to be way fun. i only have to take 3 required classes and then the rest are just extra classes that i get to take so it should be an easy senior year or at least i hope so. well enough for tonight i will write more tomorrow night. love you
always shelby jo

No comments: